Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Anyone for #hashtags..?

2»

Comments

• Options

@hgtonight

Now I get it!

Can the mentioned mod be implemented using an override? I really try not no mod any core files.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Hmmm... Since the output formatter isn't pluggable, you can't use a plugin.

You could fork the file in some type of versioning system (like git), make your changes, and then pull any updates as they come out from the Vanilla devs.

I am pretty sure there is a way around it by using the autoloader, but I don't grok that system very well. Perhaps @x00, @businessdad, or @kasperisager could help.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    MasterOneMasterOne ✭✭
    edited May 2013

I just tried to enable and test hashtags on my 2.1b1 installation, but it doesn't seem to work. It would be nice if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, please have a look here.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited May 2013

test #test

grep is your friend.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Hashtags work out of the box on my 2.1b1 install.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    edited May 2013

hashtag

• Options

Yes, it took me some time to understand this feature, so if placing a hashtag, don't put it at the beginning or the end of a line, it has to be surrounded by text for it to work with #Markdown :)

• Options

Interesting #daybill option

• Options
    edited November 2016

I'm wondering. Does this additive affect my seo positively?

And my hashtag does not accept turkish characters. #Türkiye