Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Statistics API Key - Where do I get it?

2»

Answers

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@rajlaksh said:
    i've the same problem. any solution ?

Welcome to the community!

Do you have cURL installed?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

yeah. Its working :)

• Options

but vanilla statics never works.

• Options
    cbunting99cbunting99 Texas New
    edited June 2014

Is there still some sort of issue with this stats plugin? I have curl installed and I know it works, I also added

$Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['Enabled'] = TRUE;

but the stats never work for me.

• Options

@websitecandi how long has it been up? stats aren't instant there need to be some data for reporting.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

Vanilla Statistics API KEY: I have installed 2.1.5 and ask the question where do i get and API key, it looks like it should come automatically with the install, yes? My API fields are empty. What can i do I have set the config $Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['Enabled'] = TRUE;

• Options
    gohuntergohunter
    edited November 2014

Hey @DenisS!

API generates automatically and you don't have to put any API key, just make sure your server has cUrl installed.

if not, you can install it by:
    $ sudo apt-get install php5-curl

and restart your apache2 server if you are using, by:
    $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

after you get the API key automatically, just enable the statistics plugin in the plugins section.

After this, statistics should work, good luck!