Vanilla 2.6 is here
! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2
with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Vanilla 220.127.116.11 Released
This discussion is related to the Vanilla
This release fixes a security hole in Vanilla that can leave your forum open to XSS attacks. There are also a couple of other minor fixes included with this release. We strongly recommend updating to this version of Vanilla.
- 2012-03-26 Partially fix #1330 by checking the format field on models.
- 2011-09-28 Fixed canonical url in /categories/*.
- 2012-03-16 Fixed canonical url bug when looking at a category.
If you are running Vanilla 2.0.18+ and want the files to fix the security hole you can do the following:
- Download Vanilla 18.104.22.168
- Replace the following files on your site: