Vanilla 22.214.171.124 Released
This release fixes a security hole in Vanilla that can leave your forum open to XSS attacks. There are also a couple of other minor fixes included with this release. We strongly recommend updating to this version of Vanilla.
- 2012-03-26 Partially fix #1330 by checking the format field on models.
- 2011-09-28 Fixed canonical url in /categories/*.
- 2012-03-16 Fixed canonical url bug when looking at a category.
If you are running Vanilla 2.0.18+ and want the files to fix the security hole you can do the following:
- Download Vanilla 126.96.36.199
- Replace the following files on your site: