Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MySQL query for all discussions except Categories where user has no permission.

2»

Comments

• Options
    sampaulsampaul New
    edited August 2013

yes I'm using SSO, my main site isn't wordpress. And the reason why I prefer JSON is that I want the output to be formatted using a different template.

what if I use fetch_file_contents? is it going to affect the current session?

• Options

@x00 said:
    You might check the wordpress pluign widgets, it is basically the same thing.

awesome! I'm checking it now. thank you so much man. you helped me a lot!

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited August 2013

it is better to use curl, but when you fetch something on the server side the 'person' fetching it is the server, it is unrelated to to the current user session, so you would need something capable of handling session and you would need to forward the session. I think this isn't a good solution IMO. It would be better to use the client-side/ajax.

grep is your friend.

• Options

none the widget probably uses json, in which case, only do that if you are going to strip the tags

grep is your friend.