HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Feedback for Discussion Polls

124»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Tof said:
    Bonjour à tous,

Juste pour vous dire que j'ai traduis ce plugin en fr.

Nice!

If you would like, I will add this to the repository so it will work out of the box for french users.

Is this agreeable?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Yes !!! I'm ok

• Options

@Tof said:
    Yes !!! I'm ok

In looking into this deeper, this translation has nothing to do with the Discussion Polls addon. What addon is this for?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Hi,

Sorry I provided the translation of plugin Warning

Voici la traduction de Discussion Tools :

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();
    $Definition['Submit'] = 'Voter';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.SavedPartial'] = 'Votre sélection a été enregistrée.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.UnsweredAllQuestions'] = 'Vous ne répondez pas à toutes les questions!';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.UnsweredUnable'] = 'N a pu être sauvé!';
    $Definition['Show Results'] = 'Voir les résultats';
    $Definition['Show Poll Form'] = 'Voir Sondage';
    $Definition['Are you sure you want to delete this poll?'] = 'Etes-vous sûr de vouloir supprimer ce sondage?';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.UnableToSubmit'] = 'Vous ne l avez pas ajouter les autorisations nécessaires pour Sondages.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.PollClosedToEdits'] = 'Vous ne pouvez pas changer cette demande, comme il a été déjà voté.';
    $Definition['Next Question'] = 'question suivante';
    $Definition['Previous Question'] = 'question précédente';
    $Definition['Attach Poll'] = 'Ajouter sondage';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.PollRemoved'] = 'Le sondage a été supprimé.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.AlreadyExist'] = 'Il existe déjà un sondage sur ce sujet.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.UnableToEditAfterResponses'] = 'Vous ne pouvez pas changer cette demande, comme il a été déjà répondu.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.NoView'] = 'Vous ne disposez pas des autorisations pour afficher les sondages.';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.LoadedPartial'] = 'Mes questions ont été répondues chargée.';
    $Definition['Delete Poll'] = 'Effacer sondage';
    $Definition['Add a Question'] = 'Ajouter une question';
    $Definition['Add an Option'] = 'Ajout d une option de réponse';
    $Definition['Question #%d'] = 'question %d';
    $Definition['Option #%d'] = 'Option %d';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.NotFound'] = 'Sondage non trouvé';
    $Definition['Plugins.DiscussionPolls.NoReults'] = 'Il n a pas encore été identifié.';
    $Definition['Allow users to view results without voting'] = 'Autoriser les utilisateurs à visualiser les résultats sans avoir voté.';
    $Definition['Poll Title'] = 'Titre Sondage';
    $Definition['Disable poll titles'] = 'Ne pas afficher le titre du sondage';
    $Definition['Discussion Polls Settings'] = 'Réglages pour les sondages';
    $Definition['Discussion Poll Title'] = 'Titre du sondage';
    $Definition['%s vote'] = '%s vote';
    $Definition['%s votes'] = '%s votes';

• Options

Great idea and great implementation, bravo! :)

Feedback - Would love to see a custom response option!

Would be useful for some individuals (such as yours truly ;)) to be able to openly accept feature requests for example, that way the site owner/forum poster could gauge interest on requests from an essentially unlimited pool of options.

So for example - an admin wishes to poll users on a new category to add in a particular niche, however that niche has thousands of potential categories that could be added. Users would enter a custom option and the results would help determine which category option has the most interest.

Thank you for your contribution!

• Options

@ik1ng said:
    Great idea and great implementation, bravo! :)

Feedback - Would love to see a custom response option!

Would be useful for some individuals (such as yours truly ;)) to be able to openly accept feature requests for example, that way the site owner/forum poster could gauge interest on requests from an essentially unlimited pool of options.

So for example - an admin wishes to poll users on a new category to add in a particular niche, however that niche has thousands of potential categories that could be added. Users would enter a custom option and the results would help determine which category option has the most interest.

Thank you for your contribution!

How would you show the results in the graph?

Group them all under "Other" or something?

Search first

• Options
    jfcgjfcg New
    edited February 2016

I've noticed that this plugin freezes the browser when you use bootstrap theme and try to delete a poll. The problem is with the jQuery .popup confirm option. I've seen the following issue that may be related:

https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/issues/3053

As workaround it's possible to remove the confirmation dialog in discussionpolls.js

Any solution?

• Options

wouahhh I had not seen!

Is there a solution?

• Options

@jfcg I don't like the idea of removing the confirm popup to garner theme compatibility. This is an issue with the theme, not this plugin.

That said, I will look into testing on Bootstrap for future releases as it seems quite popular.

Search first

• Options

Hi hgtonight. Have you been able to resolve the problem with the popup?

• Options
    askeeaskee Россия New

Hi @ondrej Have you been able to resolve the problem with the popup?

• Options

Sadly, no, I haven't, I'm hoping someone more experienced will jump into this thread with some insights.

• Options

Im in the same situation, Bootstrap Theme, Delete poll, browser freezes.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This is a theme issue. This theme is not being supported any longer here, you may have a chance at Github as the theme author is no longer involved in Vanilla and has not come around anymore. This is the case with most themes and plugins which were donated to the community. If you are going to to use these, you need to learn how to fix your own issues.