Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to restore or re number User ID after mass deletion

2»

Comments

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:

I suppose it does not matter what ID the admin has as long as it has permissions. But it is no longer available as a default admin ID.

In PhpMyAdmin.

for userid 1 problem that you deleted.

just rename the Userid 1 to a valid name
    remove the 1 from the Deleted field.
    add a 1 to the Admin field. (this is how it is originally set for the "root" or first user)
    then go into dashboard and edit user password, email and role. to get the userrole and user table updated properly.

Might there be a way to keep ID 1-4 from being given out to anyone unless you allow it ? Or any ID you want to keep. Like the way System Bot has ID 3 as default.

you mean on install. or for yourself. for yourself just create three new users, then put 1 in the Deleted field, they will be reserved and unused, until you edit the 1 out of the Deleted Field.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I will attempt to do this , I think I will clone the installation so as to practice first . I think I understand better now how it is stored in sql .

Thanks so much for the enlightening info. :)