Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can't delete private conversations - vanilla 2.1

2»

Comments

• Options

Ok I will do that! Thank you for your help :)

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited May 2014

I think @Kasper will be glad to help you with that. He made the theme and is a wizard of theme design. I am sure he can fix it or figure out what it is that is causing it. :)

ps glad it's not your mac, or Vanilla per say

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

I've seen something like this before. The forum admin was using Bootstrap and had enabled a plugin that caused a Javascript error. This prevented all modals from properly loading, leaving the page stuck with the transparent modal overlay. The overlay blocked all page clicks, thus giving the impression that the browser was "frozen". Moral of the story: Check your Javascript console when funky things happen.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

When I disable all plugins I can still not see the popup.

• Options
    muehlemuehle New
    edited May 2014

Hmm, in the console is no error visible.

• Options

are you sure it is loading the js.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Yes it's loading the "themes/bootstrap/js/custom.js?v=2.2.1"