Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Is it possible for the YAGA plugin to do any of these out of the box without customisation?
This discussion is related to the Yet Another Gamification Application addon.
Is it possible out of the box to award badges to users who:
- Reach X number of points within X time period
- Have their post voted for more than X number of times
- Logged into their profile for X number of consecutive days
- Had their Answer marked as Best
- Answered more than X number of questions in 1 day
- Had their post bookmarked by X number of people
- Are mentioned X number of times and within a period of time
- Flagged X number of posts
- Gives X number of collaborative reactions
- When various anniversaries are reached, ie 6 months, 1 year
Also is YAGA easily integrated into Karma Bank so you can use Karma Points to award YAGA badges?