Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is it possible for the YAGA plugin to do any of these out of the box without customisation?

TownFishTownFish New
edited November 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Is it possible out of the box to award badges to users who:

• Reach X number of points within X time period
  • Have their post voted for more than X number of times
  • Logged into their profile for X number of consecutive days
  • Had their Answer marked as Best
  • Answered more than X number of questions in 1 day
  • Had their post bookmarked by X number of people
  • Are mentioned X number of times and within a period of time
  • Flagged X number of posts
  • Gives X number of collaborative reactions
  • When various anniversaries are reached, ie 6 months, 1 year

Also is YAGA easily integrated into Karma Bank so you can use Karma Points to award YAGA badges?

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

None of these things are supported out of the box in Yaga other than the Anniversaries. I don't know what some of these are supposed to mean.

Everything but the Karma Bank integration can be accomplished by writing some custom rules. Check out the documentation about how to do that: http://hgtonight.github.io/Application-Yaga/

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Karma is like money or reward.

So in a way is equivalent to points, except you can spend it on things too.

I suppose the rules to award karma could be an indirect/composite way to award badges.

grep is your friend.

• Yes I'd like to look at integrating Yaga's badge system with Karma points for example:

Achieving Badge 1 earns you 10,000 karma points.

Achieving Badge 2 earns you 20,000 Karma points.

Is a little like Stackoverflows badge system where you are awarded both a badge and points together. The fact you can spend Karma gives a great incentive to achieve badges.