Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Embed comment Wordpress glitchy

2»

Comments

• Options

@Bleistivt I forgot that I hvae never been able to make the plugin work with mobile. The weird thing is, even after I've modified the css for bootstrap, when it loads from mobile, it still load the glitchy, unmodified one. And I've already set Mobilefriendly to true.

• Options
    BleistivtBleistivt Moderator

Disabling the mobile detection (what you asked in the other thread, in case it was related to this) won't "fix" this.

That plugin was only meant as a stop-gap solution until bootstrap styles the embedded comments, because it can't change views.

But you could try replacing Base_AppStartup_Handler with a later hook like Base_Render_Before. I have no means to test this currently.

• Options

@Bleistivt said:
    Disabling the mobile detection (what you asked in the other thread, in case it was related to this) won't "fix" this.

That plugin was only meant as a stop-gap solution until bootstrap styles the embedded comments, because it can't change views.

But you could try replacing Base_AppStartup_Handler with a later hook like Base_Render_Before. I have no means to test this currently.

Thanks for your help but doing that stop it from working with both mobile and desktop and always load the default bootstrap.

• Options

I implemented R_J method from the other thread and it's working for me at the moment. I'll report if anything comes up and I'll later post all the files to make embed comment looks good with bootstrap for those who needs it. Thanks a lot you guys !