Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What are the best mobile themes for Vanilla? Any screenshots?

2»

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

@hgtonight said:
    Holy hell, I just noticed this. When did this happen?

regarding underlined links in discussions, they adjusted a month or two ago. after much clamor, the popular vote seemed to cause a change.

BTW, I thought you saw all. :) but maybe it's me who sees all, but you can code all. smooth code as well.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/220767/#Comment_220767

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    TownFishTownFish New
    edited December 2014

Thanks @hgtonight , I have a custom theme for the website version, if I download this can my dev team just assign it to the mobile version and style that seperatly?

• Options

@phreak I've gone to the demo forum of the response theme on vanillaskins website using my mobile it looks the same as the standard theme. There are two examples you have shown me above that have the sliding menu where do I find this theme? I really like the look of the theme at babyforum.at is this a customised version? how would I get that theme or one similar?

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

@phreak‌ @TownFish‌ I almost forgot, I had the same problem with the demo - looks like your demo site doesn't have the mobile theme settings configured quite right.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited December 2014

@TownFish and @webstey: Hey there! On the theme site there is an information that the current themes are only for 2.0.X. Also none of them has a mobile theme included. If you want a refund, please write me a PM with your PayPal E-Mail. In early 2015 we will offer upgrades and new themes as well as every theme comes with a mobile theme. If you want a mobile theme from me before 2015 also write me a PM. I close on support here.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

Thanks @phreak‌ ! I haven't bought one of yours yet, but I'm guessing I will in the new year :)