Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how enable plugin but hide in side panel

13»

Comments

• Options

possibly, you may be able to work around if you add or change config.php

with this

$Configuration['Garden']['SignIn']['Popup'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited December 2014

I looked into that from jquery.com they use the latter the one you say not to.

http://api.jquery.com/Types/#Anything

But if it is better I will change it ... Looking into it more

If necessary, you can free up the jQuery name as well by passing true as an argument to the method. This is rarely necessary, and if you must do this (for example, if you need to use multiple versions of the jQuery library on the same page), you need to consider that most plug-ins rely on the presence of the jQuery variable and may not operate correctly in this situation.

But I am not sure if they mean the name or just the variable $

http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.noConflict/

• Options

also you are loading multiple versions of jquery 1.9.x and 1.7.2

that would also be something to avoid.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

if you remove this from the feedeq plugin

it should fix things.

$Sender->AddJsFile('http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js');

• Options

Ok I will. Either way my fix for now does work. I will test the plugin with your advised fixings and report .

test.png 216.9K
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Seems to work with older jquery too.

Please try version 1.7 and see if that fixes the popup issue. Thanks p , I appreciate you helping with my plugin. :)

• Options

@vrijvlinder‌ Your fix does work. I've implemented it now. Thank you.

However, there are still issues.

1) popup window placement on mobile devices (tested on android) is cut off at the top by browser toolbar
    2) background behind popup window is not shaded.

• Options

@peregrine‌ Oh, and not to ignore you, let me answer your suggestion of turning off popup signup window in the config file.

I really like the popup window and have tried disabling them. the jquery popup window makes it seem just that much more pro.

• Options
    edited December 2014

Please upload the new version of FeedEk 1.7 You need to fix that in the theme. I used a web inspector to see what is going on.

If the popup it too high same line applies in the theme.... I added 50px

.Overlay > .Popup {
    top: 150px !important;
    left: 0 !important;
    z-index: 1050 !important;
    opacity: 1 !important;
    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform .3s ease-out,opacity .15s linear !important;
    transition: transform .3s ease-out,opacity .15s linear !important;
    }

• Options

@vrijvlinder‌ your update worked perfectly. With updated bootstrap and updated FeedEk plugin everythign is functional.

Also, I do not need to include the above-mentioned code for both the RSS feeds and login popup window to function simultaneously.

Thanks for all your help folks!

• Options

You are very Welcome, if you can, send peregrine a donation, he deserves the credit for figuring it out.