I'm willing to code review your plugin/application if you desire, given some criteria:
- You use Vanilla's coding standard.
- Your plugin is public on GitHub, in our directory, and follows our licensing policy.
- Only give me one to review at a time (i.e. don't drop all 15 plugins you've made on my head at once).
- You have recently spruced up the plugin (i.e. no lazy hand-offs of things you haven't yourself reviewed recently).
- You are very patient with me.
I'm also willing to review specific changesets if you set them up as a pull request on your repo.
I'll leave feedback as issues and/or line notes. I will not be offended if you ignore some or all of my feedback. I make no guarantees my code review will be as thorough as you wish or catch every issue in one pass. I'll also call out lapses in coding standards so you might wanna cleanup a little first.
If you'd like to participate, link me to your repo here. If there are multiple plugins in the repo, please link me directly to the one you want reviewed. If I get inundated I might close the discussion until I catch up so this doesn't become "Linc's backlog of shame" (I have enough of those already, thxuverymuch ).