HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking for someone to config vanilla for me ( 15 bucks )

We need vanilla forums setup. ( http://vanillaforums.org/ this forum software )
We need necessary plugins installed and addons
make it seo friendly

add forum titles and sections ( have document ready that says which titles/descriptions of the forum sections)

be sure to tell me which vanilla forums you have worked on previously
also tell me a list of plugins you will install
tell me the modifications you will do to make it seo friendly
I want my forum to have the same kind of setup like blackhatworld http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/ means the forum sections/categories are on the frontpage of my site and not just in the sidebar

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Medic! This user suffers serious injuries.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin

I cannot do it for less than $16.50. For an additional $1, I will also haxxor BlackHatWorld and steal their theme and a statue of their mascot. For $2.49, I will gargle the theme song to Cheers while I do all of the above.

All this for the low, low price of $19.99 (+S&H).

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I wonder if "bucks" are Rupies or Yen...

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Danny Cowen

Welcome to the community!

Vanilla has really great SEO by default. Be sure to fill out all the information in the dashboard and then start rolling out great content.

You can have categories layout on your frontpage, just select that option in your dashboard.

As you may have noticed from the replies you have received, everything else will cost you much more than $15 to hire a reputable freelancer.

The good news is it is easy to get up to speed with Vanilla. If you, or your developer, have any questions about how to implement something, search the forums as it has probably been done before.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

This guy will work for peanuts, apparently..