HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.5 release schedule & features

124»

Comments

• @whu606

It is very attractive to jump and defend :-)

Yes I installed and checked that main thing works.

• maximka10maximka10 New
    edited December 2017

@Linc

I announced a plan, not a promise.

Problem with Vanilla is that none of the announced dates had been kept. In years.

As people choose product to rely upon next years to come they look at this and leave.

If you ask me, Vanilla must have simple regular releases, even without any major things.

Like stable release each 3-4 months.

You'll see effect very fast yourself.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@maximka10 said:
    If you ask me, Vanilla must have simple regular releases, even without any major things.

Thanks for your input.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@maximka10 said:
    @whu606

It is very attractive to jump and defend :-)

But not, apparently, as attractive as booing from the sidelines, whilst not getting involved in the game.

• @terabytefrelance said:
    I have been using 2.4 without problems with more than 200k of visits, the problems I have had have been from the hosting provider, but we have already solved them, to install this new version you must update the database or it will only be the code, I would like that you could have a theme skeleton and addons with the new API and the new changes, leaving behind the obsolete, and thanks to the whole vanilla team for their great work, every day we can see the advances in github the commits =)O.o:)

Regards,

Can I know that What is your site?