HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0.18 (beta 4) released

Comments

• @Lincoln: Will do! xD

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Like that you have the option to show IP addresses now (thank you!) but is there a way to temporarily disable it pls?
  • Hi Guys..

1. What improvements/features are brought in for the forum front?
    2. Can anyone make a list of improvements for the rest of us to see?
    3. Anyone who has installed already, a demo pls?
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @blizeH No, there's currently no way to disable the IPs from showing, but they only show for users with the User.Manage permission.
  • Does this release fix every known bug? Nope! As usual, this is a nice mix of fixes and new stuff. If you have a pet bug that needs fixin', get involved on GitHub and send us a pull request.
    https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/pull/1014

:)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    This is my best stab at a changelog so far: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/wiki/Changelog

Suggestions & additions welcome.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @ddumont I saw it ;) Still pending because I want to review it with Todd before it goes in core.
  • ddumontddumont ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    @Lincoln Cool. While you're talking to him can you gently remind him that he wanted to talk to me about how work in the future might impact NillaBlog. Also about a possible oauth service :)

<shamelessplug>
    Have you thought about using NillaBlog for your blog category here on the forum?
    </shamelessplug>

• when I try to update, I get:

Fatal Error in Gdn_PluginManager.GetPluginInstance();

Tried to load plugin 'SplitMergePlugin' from access name 'SplitMerge:pluginname', but it doesn't exist.

:S whats goign wrong?
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @ddumont I don't think he's there yet is all. He's working on something else right now. :)

@Raijo Can you give the full error report? Try clearing your cache too.
  • Sure. cache cleared. heres teh error page when i do updates:

Fatal Error in Gdn_PluginManager.GetPluginInstance();

Tried to load plugin 'SplitMergePlugin' from access name 'SplitMerge:pluginname', but it doesn't exist.
    The error occurred on or near: /home/ohmpage/public_html/delayofgame/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php

if the rest of it will help you can see here:

http://ohmpage.ca/delayofgame/utility/update
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I don't have permission to view the page.
  • Look in the plugins directory and see if the directory "SplitMerge" (i guess) and files in there actually exist.

• jone68jone68 New
    edited September 2011
    Good Job guys! Keep up the good job really love it sweet vanilla. and eagerly waiting the stable version :)
  • Look in the plugins directory and see if the directory "SplitMerge" (i guess) and files in there actually exist.
    it does
  • * actually ... I could use the split functionality by now... *
    When we've split your topic we'll continue with your problem.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I plan to release RC1 this weekend. It will be the only RC if all goes well. AFAIK the 2.0.18 branch has all critical bugs closed already.
  • woot woot!

Excellent news!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @ddumont I did pull your password fix into 2.0.18, btw. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.