HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2.0.18 final release

Comments

• Options
    sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    @lincoln i forgot to ask - did you make changes in the FACEBOOK and GOOGLE connect plugins or is it in the core?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @sahotataran Core.
  • Options
    thanks Lincoln will go through it all

• Options
    The update works like a charm. solved issues with facebook and Google sign in. will keep updated if any other issue arises. thanks

• Options
    Anyone else having issues with:

$Configuration['Garden']['Authenticator']['RegisterUrl'] $Configuration['Garden']['Authenticator']['SignInUrl'] $Configuration['Garden']['Authenticator']['SignOutUrl']

Doesn't seem to override the default when set in config.php anymore in 2.0.18.1
  • Options
    Hi, what about the localization issue reported that ddumont a few ago that have been fixed?
    I don't remember if it was included in the .1 release or if it was in the master branch.

Some related issues seems to be talked about there:
    http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/146797#Comment_146797

And this one seems more problematic, as the email is about Password Reset, and they don't get the reset password!

• Options
    hi guys after the upgrade, im getting bonk when users enters the thread topic?

me too :(

so I continue with 2.0.17.10

• Options
    Hey, I like the way you have posted the fixes!!

I'll give a try!
  • Options
    eestrucheestruch New
    edited November 2011
    Facebook still not working. The problem with repeated images is fixed (at least for twitter)
  • Options
    Any suggestions please wih the upgrage my inbox link shows --- Page Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found. What can I do to fix this?
  • Options
    did someone delete my post?
  • Options
    hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP
    anyone having issues with IE9? i can't even log into my site without using compatibility mode.

http://homebrewforums.net
  • Options

• Options
    Any suggestions please wih the upgrade my inbox link shows --- Page Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found. What can I do to fix this?
  • Options
    my inbox link shows --- Page Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found.
    Open a new topic with as much details, browser information, URL information, localhost or webserver information as you can.

• Options
    I'm getting the following error message when using twitter connect - in the popup window. "Desktop applications only support the oauth_callback value 'oob' /oauth/request_token"

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited November 2011
    @zippylistings Set the Callback URL by appending “/entry/twauthorize” to the end of your forum’s URL. (If your forum is at example.com/forum, your Callback URL would be http://example.com/forum/entry/twauthorize).

I added this to the instructions for the next version.
  • Options
    Hi Lincoln,

I do see the url of the popup box coming in as http://example.com/entry/twauthorize?Target=/&display=popup

I'm still getting: Desktop applications only support the oauth_callback value 'oob' /oauth/request_token
  • Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    You need to specify that your application is a web application rather than a desktop application in Twitter. There should be a section called 'Web Application' or something like that.
  • Options
    I looked again and don't see anything in twitter where you say it's a web app.