HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0.18 final release

1235»

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    All worked well with the update on my Gtricks forum. Thanks all. Just one problem all buttons are fine except the edit one.

How do I make it work?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited November 2011
    Did you customize any of the /discussions views? Did you copy/paste the entire style.css instead of just using additive styles in custom.css? EIther of those things could cause that to happen.
  • edited November 2011
    @Lincoln unfortunately not, no success message, just a blue screen, everything appears to be working however a bit concerned its missing something.
    @Lincoln Fixed it. The new vanilla has helper function file therefore I have to get my custom theme changed

I will now have to fix my community submitted Nebula theme too.

• candymancandyman ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    With the default theme I've found a bug.
    If I select "All Discussions", at the end of the page there is the navigation bar

< 1 2 3 ... 190 >

which I use to navigate between old threads.

If I select "My Discussions" (that are 990), at the end of the page the navigation bar is missing.
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    @candyman. File an issue on github please.
  • Anyone succeeded to install this on Windows/IIS?

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff

@nielsbosma: I've answered your question in the other thread you commented on. Please avoid asking the same question in multiple threads.

• aery said:
    All worked well with the update on my Gtricks forum. Thanks all. Just one problem all buttons are fine except the edit one.

How do I make it work?

How do I fix that?

• thx gonna test at localhost first