Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Auto login not working

Hi,

I can't seem to get auto signin working. And I've got no clue what i'm doing wrong.

• JSautoconnect working (not using test mode).

• Using the latest stable version of Vanilla (2.0.18.8)

the singin and register buttons of default vanilla login are hidden. So I guess the plugin is doing something.
Any ideas?

Comments

• Looked a bit at the code. Apparently you have to pass the client ID in the login URL. Perhaps worth mentioning somewhere?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

Am I right in thinking you figured it out?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @wouter said:
    Looked a bit at the code. Apparently you have to pass the client ID in the login URL. Perhaps worth mentioning somewhere?

@wouter : Perhaps mention it on the Vanilla Wiki

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @wouter said:
    Hi,

I can't seem to get auto signin working. And I've got no clue what i'm doing wrong.

• JSautoconnect working (not using test mode).

• Using the latest stable version of Vanilla (2.0.18.8)

the singin and register buttons of default vanilla login are hidden. So I guess the plugin is doing something.
    Any ideas?

Hi,

I have the same problem, do you have an idea ?