HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Does Minion Really Work?

2»

Comments

• V,

I think you put a typo in your domain.

business model complaints and business model suggestions go to the .ru domain.

compliments to .com or .org

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Bwahahah yes that is brilliant !!

@Lincoln said: businessdad I once bought a coworker a signed copy of that. ;)

how much for the signed one ? , I want the T shirt ;) my b day was just last month !!!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited July 2013

@vrijvlinder said:
    I want the T shirt ;)

This is an ongoing source of consternation for me. I'm not in the Montreal office to force distribution. The new(er) project manager has been made aware it will cost him fingers if the next shipment of t-shirts is not earmarked appropriately.

• I was supposed to get a t-shirt last year. I have yet to see it also.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

@Lincoln said:This is an ongoing source of consternation for me.

I know ;) hehe Thank you thanks very much , so, when should I expect the arrival? (sans fingers of course) About the same date as the release of 2.1 ? Oh how great !!

Christmas will be a happy one this year *wink