Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

RSS feed error

I can't get the rss feed for the forums working. The default link /mysite/index.php?p=/discussions/feed.rss shows me the error : XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document. I googled it and found some other people having this problem and their solution was to clear some ?> tags but i dont think that works for me, or i've been looking into wrong files... Help!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

What version of Vanilla are you running?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Version 2.0.18.8

• Options

Ok, so I found the error, it was the one extra empty line at the top of my index.php (don't know how that got there :)
    But now I have another problem regarding the LastRSS plugin...it doesnt show any feed in the box. The links are working and i can get the feed by the browser but not by the LastRSS.. any suggestions?