Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Users can't edit their own EMAIL addresses - hangs

2»

Comments

• Options
    jackjitsujackjitsu ✭✭
    edited October 2013

Thanks for all the help guys... its really coming together. I love this software!

Oh and im using the "Press" theme

EDIT: I was wrong. Testing the BotStop plugin, if you put in the wrong answer, it really screws up the layout and hides some of the fields. Wont work for me until I can figure out how to get the footer from overlaying the form fields.

• Options

I tested BotStop with the correct answer, and now realize the captch is completely hidden by the big footer of the custom theme. Had to disable it until I fix the footer issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

I would think @phreak could help you - it is his theme - correct and should allow the use of an anti-spam plugin like botstop for optimal usage.

@hgtonight said:
    @peregrine do you have Garden.Registration.ConfirmEmail set to true? Setting it to false will bypass the odd code.

yes I had it set to FALSE - I got lost in the question along the way. too hard to decipher. but it looks like we're onto FOOTER problems now...

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@jackjitsu I just wanted to point out the patch I posted again: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/193302/#Comment_193302

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

peregrine - dont want to send phreak on a wild goose chase. Ive modified the theme, so I likely broke something. I wont ask for his help unless I can verify on a perfectly clean install.

Ive been on the other side of that developer fence too many times :)