HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feature Request: Submit User to StopForumSpam

hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

It would really improve the reporting rate if I had a button on a users profile that, via permissions, could be managed by specified roles (such as site moderators and admins) that allowed you to automatically submit the user name, email, ip address and the last posting of a user (as evidence) to StopForumSpam.com using a site API key that is configured via the plugin settings.

Right now in order to report spammers that get through, I have to manually log in to StopForumSpam.com and copy and paste all of that information from the user profile page over to the Add a Spammer page, and that is very time consuming so it doesn't get done very frequently. The more frequently people add spammer information to the database the better the database is and the few spammers that will get through the defenses.

I have several people on my site that could help report these jerks, but its too much to ask that they go to SFS site for the reporting IMHO.

thanks

Comments