HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I'm sorry

I have learned from my mistakes and will only contribute to the wiki with things I'm absolutely sure about. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Comments

• hbfhbf wiki guy? MVP

It's odd that we've circled around to the wiki on this. Since it really had nothing to do with the wiki. Just a series of posts on this site which were nonsense, disruptive or downright inflammatory. I'm with V on this one, if you want to cater to the lowest common denominator, ok, you have that right.

I had taken a bunch of time off from this site, because of the petty shenanigans that was going on here. I just returned a few days ago to see if anyone had any issues or requests related to my plugins and some of the first content I read was completely inaccurate backwards non-sense. All of this worthless content was originating from a single user, and so I spoke up.

I'll be receding back into the darkness after I complete the project I'm on (hopefully tonight). You can carry on about your business as you see fit.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited October 2013

@ilovetech Would you mind tell us how old you are?

• Nope. I'm not telling strangers.

• @Lincoln I thought about it... Although I'm not telling you in PM or discussion. Email me and I will tell you

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited October 2013

@ilovetech said:
    Nope. I'm not telling strangers.

That was really all the information I was looking for; we can infer your approximate age from that.

Folks, we're dealing with a young kid, not a troll or someone being malicious or willfully obtuse. Please respond accordingly from now on.

This discussion has been closed.