Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Manage users / Dashboard URLs

Hi all

Hope you can help.

We're running 2.01.8.4 and I although I didn't create the forum I have been granted full Moderator / Admin permissions.

Unfortunately I can't see a Dashboard link anywhere at the top of the page but managed to get to the dashboard/settings page by adding that to the end of the forum url.

I don't seem to be able to find my way to the manage Users page though (which is my main requirement to delete spam accounts)

So two questions really -

1. What is the url (after the forums.myforumname.co.cuk/) for the main dashboard page so I can access all relevant admin / moderator options?

2. Not as important once I know the link but how do I get the Dashboard link to appear on the homepage?

Thanks in advance
Phil

Comments

• You don't have the permissions.

The owner need to update to at least 2.0.18.11 to get essential security fixes.

grep is your friend.

• Strange - the owner e-mailed me a screenshot showing all my permissions?!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

http://forums.myforumname.co.cuk/dashboard/user will take you to the User management page.

Inside the dashboard, the sidemenu will only list links you have permission to view.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@CUBED It is extremely important you upgrade to 2.0.18.11 or 2.1.

• Well if you have permission to do something like manage users, then it should be visible in the sidebar.

Menu items should be tagged to the correct permission, I assume that that menu item was given the manage user permission, as that would make sense.

grep is your friend.