NEW: official docs, repo changes, site updates, and releases!
You probably saw we released 2.1 stable today and refreshed this site's theme.
Here's a few more things you might have missed in the last few days:
- At long last, the GitHub repo was renamed from
- We rewrote the README so it doesn't suck. Hello world!
- We launched docs.vanillaforums.com which is mapped to an official docs repo. Oh snap!
- The changelog is up-to-date for the first time since, I dunno, 2011? Yowza!
- Vanilla Porter hit 2.0 with new support for vBulletin 5 & IPB. Bam!
- After a long stint as "stealth" open source in our Addons repo, the Multilingual plugin was officially released in the directory. Ciao!
- This site got the cloud-exclusive new mobile theme Lithe for your browsing pleasure. ^5 @Kasper!
I hope today assuages any fears that we are less than serious about our open source project (and then some). We've stepped up our game, and the community has certainly stepped up theirs to match these last few months.
We couldn't be happier with all the testing, GitHub tickets, and pull requests we've been seeing, especially in the buildup to 2.1. Thanks for your continued support. Cheers, everyone!