HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feedback, Pledges, and Feature Requests - add them here.

124»

Comments

• thx - @kirkpa31

On the next update, I will fix.

to others, no kirkpa -

The next update will be at my own choosing, maybe 10 minutes, maybe 5 minutes, maybe in a 100 years :). It's getting a bit irritating to me as well. If anyone wants to effect the frequency interval they can make a contribution, otherwise, you have no say in the matter as far as I am concerned.

No need to reply on frequency of updates of this plugin (start a new thread please!)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @meshugy

re: stop System user from getting Badges

see the peregrinebadges plugin for new version, read the readme.

and you need to delete the badges for the system user.

if the system user id is: 4697

DELETE FROM GDN_PeregrineBadges WHERE UserId = 4697

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@peregrine said:
    stop System user from getting Badges

Now I know why @Vorgo is crying...

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Latest version approved.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

@Linc said:
    Latest version approved.

LOL - I figure it is because it is the way "Vanilla Staff" would have coded it :) NOT!

I know, I know - all said :tongue in cheek".

I just had a "yagasm" .

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited May 2014

My general metric is:

• Could I debug this code if I needed to?
    • Is the author responsive to issues?
    • Did they avoid doing anything truly terrible?

If I can say "yes" to all 3 then I'll approve it. It's a higher hurdle than it sounds.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited May 2014

@vrijvlinder said:
    ah! So this is how you do it ?

A classic, accurate, and apropos comic for sure. Approval = only a couple WTFs. :)

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

My Galleries plugin should be called WTF ... I am not even sure how I got it to work at all.... although I have had to say wtf less often as I go along learning and understanding Vanilla and codes in general...

I have that reaction when I see css that is in one single line for the entire code. But that usually is wtfckenfck is this shit ? So I think I understand your procedure.... :p