Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Errors on Vanilla 2.1RC1

2»

Comments

• Have a look: $Definition['Option #%d'] = 'Antwort Nr.%d';

It works for the first and second option but not for 3, 4 and so on.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Martin_Meier‌ I am pretty sure I got this now. 1.3.4 is live in the GitHub repo: https://github.com/hgtonight/Plugin-DiscussionPolls

Thank you again for finding all the issues. Please report more!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• edited May 2014

YAY! You did it!

Many thanks!

I keep up the detective work to keep you busy :p

I think I am in love with parts of this community <3

edit: HA! fast enough...

is it possible to make this: 36: echo $PollForm->Close(T('Submit','Submit')); instead of this:echo $PollForm->Close('Submit'); to let it translate? :D

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Martin_Meier said:
    is it possible to make this: 36: echo $PollForm->Close(T('Submit','Submit')); instead of this:echo $PollForm->Close('Submit'); to let it translate? :D

The form class automatically passes frontend text through the translate function. Using $Definition['Submit'] = 'Close'; works without modification.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.