Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How does one modify modules/assets called by default.master.tpl?

13»

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@R_J Something about Markdown + Prettify must have a bug. Code blocks definitely aren't supposed to work like that, obviously.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited August 2014

@Linc: I was quite surprised to see the logo but maybe it could be used as some kind of nice signature - lets test :)

logo in the lower right corner?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

TADAAAAA! B)

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Linc said:
    R_J Something about Markdown + Prettify must have a bug. Code blocks definitely aren't supposed to work like that, obviously.

I find that using ~~~ to start and end a code block causes most html passed to be filtered out, while indenting the code block with 4 spaces causes the block to be entity encoded and displayed properly.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• AccentAccent
    edited August 2014

While we're on the topic of weird Markdown behaviours, the Strike button adds ~'s around text but that evidently doesn't translate to striked text. (So the button is useless.)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

While we're on the topic of weird Markdown behaviours, the Strike button adds ~'s around text but that evidently doesn't translate to striked text. (So the button is useless.)

while the button in buttonbar in 2.1.1 inserts del tags, which do work.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.