HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

broken images

vanillaforums some images are broken why this?

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I guess you are talking about the docs section? It has happened after vf.org moved to a new server. But there is a new documentation resource that is builded up right now: http://docs.vanillaforums.com/

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

If you are looking for the images for the old documentation, check out the Community Wiki linked in my signature. We mirrored the images.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Heatinghelp.com started running on vanilla a few weeks ago, initially everything was fine but several days ago something happened. After the site went down for a while (updating?) things got strange. On my Imac running osx 10.9 it was no longer possible to open images. If you clicked on then nothing happened and if you tried to open them up in a separate tab you saw the small thumbnail. Also the timestamps on different posts is now off by hours, the computer time settings are fine. All of this occurs on both Firefox and Safari.

Now on my older IMAC (OSX 10.6) everything is still fine on both Firefox and Safari. Both machines have current updated versions of the browsers.

I suspect something was changed on the site that caused this, no other web sites have shown anything like this but I don't know if the other sites are running vanilla.

Any idea what might be going on?

Bob

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You seem to be on a hosted plan and this forum is for support of the open source version. Ask for help over at http://vanillaforums.com/categories
    Maybe @Linc or some of the other officials know what's happening on your site. Good luck!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@bobc Howdy, you should contact a staff member or site administrator for HeatingHelp directly to get in touch with their Vanilla Forums support team. I'll make sure the team is aware in the meantime.