Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

can port to Vanilla 2?

aidsteraidster New
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
hi, is there any chance this will be available in Vanilla 2?
Tagged:

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Don't understand the question.
  • @Mark said:
    Don't understand the question.

Your plugin doesn't work in the Vanilla 2 version. Could you please make it work?
    Thanks!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

the author of this plugin has not logged in since 2008.

and the plugin was written in 7 years ago and was never updated.

@macari

what do you think the odds he will read this message is?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@macari Sub-categories exist out of the box in Vanilla 2.1.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• macarimacari New
    edited November 2014

@peregrine said:
    the author of this plugin has not logged in since 2008.

macari

The author never answered his question, and maybe if he did, as i did, the author could answered. Now i have to do the math and check the crystal ball to see if matters to be polite? That is odd, and you are rude.

• @hgtonight said:
    macari Sub-categories exist out of the box in Vanilla 2.1.

Thank you. I didn't know that and i searched in the plugins and saw this one. Now i'm using the built in sub-category. Kind of struggling yet to define rules to the categories, as a created a rule but i can't assigned a specific rule to a specific category.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited November 2014

@peregrine said:

You're doing that thing again. If you choose to reply, be nice. :p

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

@Linc said:
    You're doing that thing again. If you choose to reply, be nice. :p

ok

@peregrine said: the author of this plugin has not logged in since 2008.

macari

offensive line rescinded.

changed to

The odds are slim author of plugin will answer.

@macari said: The author never answered his question, and maybe if he did, as i did, the author could answered. Now i have >to do the math and check the crystal ball to see if matters to be polite? That is odd, and you are rude.

geez. i didn't realize how offensive that would be.

my apology for making inferences about the author not logging in for 7 years, and asking you the odds.

Politely suggesting authors of plugins who have not logged in for 7 years, might not get back ever.

BTW - @Macari, I would suggest upgrading to Vanilla 2.1.5 after you read the release notes and the upgrade instructions. if you are not using vanilla 2.1.5 already.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.