HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Too many redirects / Cannot delete discussion

I tried this addon. I cannot open the static page (too many redirects) and the discussion cannot be deleted. Vanilla 2.1 + Bootstrap

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What is the slug you chose?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2015

@piotr said:
    I tried this addon. I cannot open the static page (too many redirects) and the discussion cannot be deleted. Vanilla 2.1 + Bootstrap

you can delete the discussion by going to the last page of discussion topics.

and edit and delete from the topics page.

example readme would go along way regarding slug settings.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

I am fairly certain @piotr neglected to add a slug. I've updated the plugin to enforce this.