Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Best of... page

Hi dear,

In 'the best of..' page the profile photos of users don't fill the whole photowrap. The profile photo is about 40px40p while the photo frame is 64px64. Attached is the picture of the problem.
I would like to know (the path of the file and the code) where I can extend the profile photo.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Thanks for using my addon!

What theme are you using?

Change it via your custom theme's CSS file. Use the web inspector to figure out what element to target with your selectors.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thank you so much for your endless support. I am using Apptastic theme (version 0.9.2by Kasper K. Isager)

• Options

I used the inspector and I got it in this path: /vanilla/applications/dashboard/design/style.css
    It is working fine now =) . Thanks