HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

People For Our New Vanilla Server!

edited June 2015 in General Banter

Our server has a 12 person limit and runs well, it has a 24h up time and is called the GrizlyBox, the only issue is we don't have a static IP for our router, if someone could help with that, that would be good(it will not be up until we fix this issue). So far there are two of us who will be playing regularly, one is a Redstoner (he has recently been working on a teleportation device in Vanilla) called Tyler and myself who is a general techy I am okay at Minecraft but I mainly just keep thing running smoothly (also I fix PC and could give advice on hardware issues your server or PC). Thanks, I hope to see you'll soon.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

Tyler is building a teleportation addon for Vanilla? Now that's impressive.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Pretty sure this is spam.

I assume the line "he has recently been working on a teleportation device in Vanilla" refers to vanilla minecraft.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@hgtonight said:

Gotta be the world's worst spam to not even have a URL in it.

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

@hgtonight said:

I assume the line "he has recently been working on a teleportation device in Vanilla" refers to vanilla minecraft.

I think that too.