Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.1.12 Update CSS Issues

My forum images went from nice, small circles to huge boxes. Any ideas to fix this?

http://www.nerdlouisville.org/community/#

My old CSS:
`.ProfilePhoto {

border-radius:100%;

}

.ProfilePhotoMedium {

}

.ProfilePhotoLarge {

}

.onimage {

width:30px;

height:30px;

}

.AuthorInfo .FeaturedBadge {

width: 20px;

height: 20px;

margin-left: 10px;

}`

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What theme are you using?

I see your profile photos no longer have the class ProfilePhoto in the source.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• It's a custom theme I was using modified from the original default theme.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

which leads to the question. In the announcment it says only security patches will be made in future releases in 2.1.x. So, if there is a bug that is introduced in release, will it be fixed in the next p(n) release?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @hgtonight you're a beast. That fixed it!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited October 2015

@hgtonight

Fantastic spot!

That edit fixed a similar issue with Gravatar images and some of the plugin icon images in Dashboard.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@hgtonight Is that a regression bug we intro'd?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited October 2015

@Linc said:
    hgtonight Is that a regression bug we intro'd?

Looks like it.

EDIT - Filed 3206 to fix this.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I'm kind of confused. I didn't intentionally upgrade to the new security release yet, but the above issue affected me as well. Then when I tried to git pull in the fix that @hgtonight provided above, it said that I had to stash my changes. I typed in git status, and there were a bunch of changes (maybe the security release)? Yet I swear I didn't make them.

Meanwhile, my development server on the same host was not affected by either receiving the security release updates or the css issues above and was working completely normally.

I checked the git log to see if somehow my development server and my live server were off. They both showed the same numbers. How in the world did my live server get all of those changes automatically updated? I'm less concerned about how my development folder did not receive the changes, but I am puzzled as to why it didn't as well.

I do plan to install the security update, I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

• @hgtonight

Worked brilliantly. Much appreciated.