HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Where can I find paid support?

Moving to the hosted version is not an option. Just curious if they're is a list of freelancers that work with Vanilla somewhere. Thanks.

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@mrtom

I don't know of a list as such, although there are a number of developers on here who will do that sort of thing.

The best option is normally to post a thread with a reasonable outline of your brief, timescale, and budget.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited November 2015

@mrtom said:
    Moving to the hosted version is not an option.

Because of cost or customizations? Just curious.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

@whu606 said:

I don't know of a list as such, although there are a number of developers on here who will do that sort of thing.

The best option is normally to post a thread with a reasonable outline of your brief, timescale, and budget.

a defined spec and a specific budget usually generated more interest than "willing to pay" and "looking to hire". That said there were a number of people who stopped doing freelance work since it wasn't worth the effort. So if it is cost affecting decision, hosted version is the best option.

You could advertise on a freelance site and a developer might bite. Then they in turn can ask questions on this site as they develop for you and get answers from the community. Happens all the time client paying developers and developers w/clients getting free work done here.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I offer paid support, PM me with your scope and I can give you an estimate.

If you are looking for development, posting the spec publicly will generate more interest.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.