Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Change Log Not Logging All

Hi there. Had an issue in my community today where a user with Moderator permissions was editing posts. I went to the Change Log (Dashboard > Moderation > Change Log) to revert those changes, but they didn't appear. I then did some testing of my own and it looks like anyone with Moderator permissions or above who edits a post (their own or otherwise) doesn't get logged. This seems like a massive gap in the functionality, as I want to especially be aware of what those with Moderator/Admin abilities are doing. In fact, if I could block anyone below Admin from modifying the Change Log, I would.

Am I missing something obvious in this functionality? A setting that needs to be ticked to log everything that I just can't seem to find? I also think the naming of this feature is wrong. Try searching for "Change Log". Maybe "Audit Log"?

Comments