Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

default article page

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi! Such a question - is it possible to change the homepage to the default article page? I tried to do this through Manage Routes/DefaultController. But failed.

Theme Gopi
Vanilla 2.3.1

Best Answers

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
    Answer ✓

@R_J написал:
    But in principle you wouldn't need to tell. If you open up the "default article page" and your url looks like "YourForum.com/articles", go to "YourForum.com/dashboard/routes/edit/DefaultController", leave Type as "Internal" and change Target to "articles".

Thanks, the problem was that I wrote "articles" with capital letters "Аrticles" ;) Thanks for the support
    @R_J

Answers

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Yes, it is possible and you have already chosen the right approach.

Try harder :mrgreen:

@R_J
    For example, where to start? :)

Answer ✓

@R_J написал:
    But in principle you wouldn't need to tell. If you open up the "default article page" and your url looks like "YourForum.com/articles", go to "YourForum.com/dashboard/routes/edit/DefaultController", leave Type as "Internal" and change Target to "articles".

Thanks, the problem was that I wrote "articles" with capital letters "Аrticles" ;) Thanks for the support
    @R_J

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited August 2017

I guess that this is related to the Articles app? Thanks, @R_J! =)

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app