Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Removing registration option

I've installed version 2.5.1, and will use it for a small private group project. Since I will add the users manually, is there a way to remove or turn off the Register option?

Related to this, is it possible to turn off the menu bar until a user is logged in? I would like non-registered users to only see the login panel unless they are part of the project.

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

I'd set the Registration Method to 'Connect' or go in the config and manually change it to 'Closed'.

The latter question is a theming change. You'd want to wrap that element in a conditional in the theme template.

• Options

Thanks! The Connect option does the trick. I'll dig into the them and see if I can make the other bit work.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You will need a custom theme which has its own default.master.tpl and look at this discussion to see how something could be shown only to logged in users.