Vanilla 2.6 is here! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2 with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Thank you, Bleistivt and Vrijvlinder for letting me transfer ownership of my plugins to you both, You are the only two people I have given permission. over and out of here
I would upgrade to vanilla 2.1.5 first off. since vanilla 2.0 is going away soon.
then do a search for spam on the forum numerous suggestions and plugins have been mentioned.
there is no best… (View Post)
- 26 How do I allow users to flag or report posts and receive an email notification that a post has been flagged.
* enable the flagging plung that comes with the vanilla core distribution.
*… (View Post)
- 27 Where is the official documentation for vanilla forums? Why should I read it?
* It may be obvious to some, but others might not be aware....
* You can see a link for Documentation on the… (View Post)