Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Page Manager

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Custom pages created with Page Manager show the same panel extensions as the 'default' or discussions page. How can I hide these in my custom pages?
  • Options
    To hide the panel, add this code at the top in the page HTML field:
    <!-- hide panel, expand content --> <style type="text/css"> #Panel { display:none; } #Content {margin:0px;padding:10px;background-color:#ffffff; } </style>
  • Options
    Exactly what I wanted - thanks TomTester!
  • Options
    I'm wondering how to make pages available to *all* users no matter what their role is. The reason is that I have an About/Contact page that I want on the forum that everyone should have access to. Thanks!
  • Options
    @Sprinkles: Easy... add about/contact page in page manager, scroll down, put the page content in the PAGE HTML field, scroll down, select all user roles (incl. unauthenticated) and make sure that "Tab hidden from navigation" is NOT checked. This way the page will show up as a tab, and will be accessible by all roles (incl. people without an account).
  • Options
    TO SOLVE THE ERROR:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PAGEMANAGER ERROR: An error occured in attempting to save your tabs. Please check that your file permissions are correct and verify that PageManager::CustomPageFile (./extensions/PageMng/CustomPages.php) is a valid file name.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go through ftp to the PageMng folder right click on it and change its permissions and all files inside to 777 it worked for me :D
  • Options
    Thank you very very much - exactly what I needed.
  • Options
    Any ideas on how to make a Homepage created in this the first page that is shown when a visitor comes onto site (instead of discussions?)