Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Page Manager

Comments

• Options
    seems the problem may be when on the extension.php page. (wasnt it you that wanted me to use it?) I disabled PM and made another tab in a new extension uinsg the $Menu->AddTab feature and it still isnt there when on my tab. Appearently I some extra code is needed when writing extensions using extension.php that tells it to "get menu tabs from other add ons" or something..

edit: Ok... this is really weird. disabling and enabling again, I got this to work without PM, but then enabling PM it will do really weird shit like show my "Test" tab (made in PM last time i had it enabled) when on one of the other pages and it will hide this and show the "Wiki" tab when on my DojoFiles tab..
  • Options
    as best as i can figure out the way to get it to work is to have small extensions for your custom tabs as i did with wiki in addition to PM, so as to display your tabs when on extension.php pages. And even then you have to play with enabling them in order to get it to work..
  • Options
    I might have missed this, but I want to use Page Manager to create pages, but not necessarily create tabs for all of them. How would I create a page but not create a tab?
  • Options
    So u want link to those pages from the panel and no tabs for those pages?
  • Options
    Well, I just installed nugget and would like to have a link in the nugget rather then a tab in the menu.
  • Options
    @garvin: just check the "Tab hidden from navigation?" option in Page Manager and create a link to that page in Nugget.

By the way, I can't drag&drop pages in Page Manager... does anyone know what may be the cause of it?
  • Options
    Oh... I must have an old version as I don't see that option. Upgrading now.
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks. I've got to keep up with the times, I guess.
  • Options
    Ok. New problem : ) Now, in my sidepanel appears a new section called "Page Links." That's not where I want to put it. How can I remove this?

EDIT // Found the area in the default.php. Awesome extension!
  • Options
    lipa if drag and drop isn't working at all, even after u refresh then its prolly jQuery messing with it. jquery shouldn't be on the settings page
  • Options
    Sortable is not defined
    http://multistaff.info/settings.php?PostBackAction=Pages
    Line 124

I am getting this error (reported by Firebug).
  • Options
    OK, Vanilla Packer was causing that error. I rearranged my pages and enabed the packer again.
  • Options
    Uploaded version 2.4.4 of Page Manager.
  • Options
    What changed?
  • Options
    the tab id is better formatted using a sanitize function.
  • Options
    Sirnot, there is a small bug that has crippled all extensions that use add tabs
    the Tab Identifier (page array) is all in small letters not the original names
    So DiscussionOverview is discussionoverview and hence its tab isn't visible no matter what you do.
    Files is files, Blog is blog etc all are broken now.
    they have to be in the correct case
  • Options
    Uploaded version 2.4.5 of Page Manager.
  • Options
    oops, so you're right. should be fixed now.
  • Options
    Hi, I've seen a few extensions being updated including this one. Now what file(s) should I upload? do I have to disable the extension first then upload it again? and what if I have created pages? Thanks.
  • Options
    for the page manager really all you have to do is update the default.php file. I don't think anything's changed in the ajax script since you've last updated, but just to be on the safe side you might as well reupload ajax.php as well.

edit: that is, only if you're not plagued by the (rather obscure) bug which brought on the update (as described here). if that was the case you'd have to fix the custompages file as well