Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Issue Tracker

Comments

• Options
    @Mark, Jazzman hardly comes here. you should email him anyway. it not like he is going to say no :)
  • Options
    @Mark, please do, I'm actually using it in a client environment too
  • Options
    Hey Mark, sure, let me know :)

And like schizobuddy says, I'm not around much lately as I'm having a few other projects going on :)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I think I'll just zip it up and send it along. The more I use it, the more I come up with little features I'd like and I keep adding them in. It's been quite nice to use - very good work, Jazzy :)
  • Options
    is this able to be integrated with an existing install of vanilla? Basically, I would want to have a common user base for both my Issue Tracker install and my board install.

I'm guessing that i:
    Back up my db
    do the fresh install in a sub folder
    change my user table to the one used by the existing board?

Would I be able to change the installer to make my tables begin with IST_ instead of LUM_
    or some other form so that I could keep it all in a central db? Would there be any advantage to that?

anything else I should watch out for?
  • Options
    I'm trying to edit and add some of the Status roles. I've added the images for status and edited the CSS, but my images are not being assigned correctly. I can't seem to find where the code is for that assignment. Would you be able to help out Jazzman?

This extension is going to do wonders for workflow at my office.
    Thanks for making this!

Figured it out.

I AM having problems assigning users to issues, as in, i'm unable to.
  • Options
    I've just installed this and I have to say it's a damn kickass extension (oh yeah, as usual, Jazzman rocks :)

Everything seems to work fine, except Javascript & AJAX stuff just don't load for me. I can't enable/disable extensions, can't change the projects order... I tried to manually enable FCKeditor in conf/extensions.php, but nothing happens.

That's pretty strange because I have another forum installed on the same database (with shared users) and it works like a charm. Maybe I missed something... Does somebody have an idea?
  • Options
    Using Firebug, I get this kind of error:
    Sortable is not defined [Break on this error] Sortable.create('SortCategories', {dropOnEmpty:true, tag:'div', cons...
    ...when I tried to reorder projects, or:
    Sortable is not defined [Break on this error] Sortable.create('SortRoles', {dropOnEmpty:true, tag:'div', constrain...
    ...for roles. And when I try to enable/disable an extension:
    SwitchExtension is not defined onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)
  • Options
    Mark, Jazzman, can we get those fixes/updates you made available to all? I'd love to start using this but don't see the point starting to get to grips with it until the fixes turn up if they're just around the corner.

Thanks for all the hard work :)

Would be great to have this extension enabled as an additional tab in an existing vanilla install - but I realise that's for later ;)
  • Options
    Yep, you're totally right, Stash. And Mark's updates and changes sound pretty cool, I'm looking forward to the next release :)
  • Options
    I just wanted to precise I solved my Javascript problem, and it has nothing to do with this extension :B
    In fact I had messed up a line of my setting file... Anyway I'm still looking forward to the next release!
  • Options
    Uploaded version 0.3 of Issue Tracker.
  • Options
    I've uploaded a new version which Mark send me. I haven't checked it out yet, but if Mark's been playing with the code then it should be good ;)
  • Options
    Is there a list of what the changes were? Anything specific?
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Mark didn't include such a list and I haven't tested it out myself. I only noticed the sorting options. Mark said he also fixed some bugs, but like I said, I haven't really checked it out and just uploaded the source :)
  • Options
    it mayhap that he destroyed some unrelated stuff. check my post in the basecamp thread
  • Options
    I noticed this problem still needs to be fixed, by the way : Issue Tracker # 22
  • Options
    O, clear all your cookies, problems have subsided with Mark's changes (for me) Did not try the official 0.3 release yet (just got back from vacation, need another one) Silly joke of the day: where is the issue tracker for issue tracker?
  • Options
    @TomTester the only thing silly about it, is that if you head read post nr 1 you would know its http://www.krijtenberg.nl/issues
  • Options
    Touche Mr. Do. I read post #1 in April. At my age, anything past 60 days is a blur... ;-)