Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mark as Read

2»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Bleistivt said:
    I like the idea too.
    That turned out to be a very simple plugin. It might even be my final plugin of 2014 (!)

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/markdiscussionread-plugin

Nice and clean coding too!

@AaronWebstey said:
    Thanks for the heads-up; I'm not familiar enough with the database yet to have thought of that. Very much appreciated!

As @Bleistivt‌ said, it uses the same amount of data as manually reading it does. It shouldn't be an issue for a long time.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

@Bleistivt‌ unbelievable. I've installed already and predict rave reviews :D And yeah, the code is impressive!

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

With my recent reinstall, I had a request to re-enable this plugin (because I forgot). Just thought I should say thanks again to @Bleistivt :)

• Options

This doesn't seem to work on 2.3 (latest). I installed the plugin and it does nothing

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If you are adding a comment to a discussion from 7 years ago where several plugins have been mentioned, you should at least tell us which plugin you are speaking about ;)

Even better would be to start a new discussion by opening the plugins page in the addons section and using the [Ask a Question] button there. That way your question and the answers would be available for others who come here with the same problem as you.