Vanilla 2.6 is here
! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2
with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
This discussion is related to the Vanilla
This release brings minor tweaks, and is likely to be the last update to the 2.0.18 branch. If you're happily using 188.8.131.52 already with no issues, I would regard this upgrade as optional.
- 2011-12-21 Fixed bug where Gravatar was using name instead of email for Vanillicons
- 2011-12-20 Pass the real folder name to autoloader instead of app name
- 2011-10-31 Fixed misformed options array in entry/connect
- 2011-12-05 vBulletin import: Use new profile custom prefix
- 2011-11-11 vBulletin import: Support ProfileExtender for seamless future transition
- 2011-11-11 Importer: vBulletin only needs the Photo field
- 2011-12-02 Replace periods with dashes in URLs
- 2011-12-02 Fix checkcolumn for jQuery 1.6.
- 2011-11-29 Added code to help with Win7 servers that do not allow renaming over an existing file.
- 2011-11-27 Fixed bug where SSO would not work with non-English translations.
- 2011-11-01 Embed: Better place to end execution of local.js
- 2011-11-01 Embed: Fixes force redirect
- 2011-11-09 Fixes Tagging issue where tags could disappear. Remove tag module from discussion.
- 2011-11-08 Setup: Fixes malformed HTML (no /form on 2 page)