Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Vanilla 22.214.171.124 release
This discussion is related to the Vanilla addon.
This release brings minor tweaks, and is likely to be the last update to the 2.0.18 branch. If you're happily using 126.96.36.199 already with no issues, I would regard this upgrade as optional.
- 2011-12-21 Fixed bug where Gravatar was using name instead of email for Vanillicons
- 2011-12-20 Pass the real folder name to autoloader instead of app name
- 2011-10-31 Fixed misformed options array in entry/connect
- 2011-12-05 vBulletin import: Use new profile custom prefix
- 2011-11-11 vBulletin import: Support ProfileExtender for seamless future transition
- 2011-11-11 Importer: vBulletin only needs the Photo field
- 2011-12-02 Replace periods with dashes in URLs
- 2011-12-02 Fix checkcolumn for jQuery 1.6.
- 2011-11-29 Added code to help with Win7 servers that do not allow renaming over an existing file.
- 2011-11-27 Fixed bug where SSO would not work with non-English translations.
- 2011-11-01 Embed: Better place to end execution of local.js
- 2011-11-01 Embed: Fixes force redirect
- 2011-11-09 Fixes Tagging issue where tags could disappear. Remove tag module from discussion.
- 2011-11-08 Setup: Fixes malformed HTML (no /form on 2 page)