Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where the hell is mini?

Comments

• Options
    It's mini we are talking about, it's not like any laws of physics or aging apply to him, mini goes nay by the laws of god nor men.
  • Options
    He's going to shit a brick when he sees this thread.

Assuming you're not all just his alts...
  • Options
    :P He sure will. He will either think...

1. WOW. They actually missed me, or
    2. They missed me, but they they bagged the crap out of me and dug up ancient photos of me...

And to think I started it. SORRY!
  • Options
    I don't ever get a thread like this... assumingly because nobody knows me. Cheers for Mini! Come back!
  • Options
    I know you, you are the brother of Mr. Celcius son of Temperature Sr.
  • Options
    I always just assumed it was a Queen reference.
  • Options
    Oooh nooo! You've exposed his identity! Now he never will come back :)
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    I've two other brothers: Kelvin and Rankine, of which the latter I'm most close to. And, well, of course there is Réaumur, but we prefer to speak very little of him--he's french. And yeah, Bergamot, you're probbaly right.
  • Options
    I love shenanigans!
  • Options
    Thats an Irish pub down the street. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Options
    haha. Hey guys. Thanks for your concerns (insults less so). You'll be glad to know (i hope) that i didnt get myself killed in my fancy car (which, by the way, is awesome); i've just been on holiday in Wales (i say wales, i actually also visited cornwall and bath (about a 1500mile round trip (not in the fancy car)) for the past week. I took my laptop with me but alas wales is very thin on wireless internet (non existant, infact) so i've not been able to get on and post. Fortunately i've spent the last few hours (along with driving my car and going to the gym) catching up on (literally) all the discussions i've missed and i'm now back on top form, and just in time, it seems, for the release of V1!
    For the record i'm 18, and in that photo i think i'm about 15. I'm not quite sure. It was red nose day (thus the crazy hair, it's usually a lot more boring) but i cant remember which year. I am pretty young looking though.
    Also, bergamot, there's rarely any conversation in #int0rw3b. If you want to hit me up on irc just /whois gez on quakenet :)

And finally,
    HONEY! I'M HOME!!
    *cheers*
  • Options
    Yay he's alive ;)

Welcome back.. good to hear you had a good holiday.
  • Options
    /me dusts hands My work is done here
  • Options
    I'm actually saddened that your hair isn't always like that.
  • Options
    lol. I'm way too lazy to bother doing that with my hair every morning. It either stays flat or usually goes mohawk. I'm considering shaving it in summer but i cant work out whether to or not.
  • Options
    YAY! Welcome back. I've always wanted to go to Bath. Looks like a beautiful place. Glad you had a good time and that your not dead.
  • Options
    it seems that everyone knows about this 'car', but me.... fill me in... :)
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Minisweeper gone mad

Minisweeper: A very good choice I must say! May I ask you what the insurance is?!
  • Options
    780 a year for 1500 miles. Though i can see me having to increase it to 3000 miles in which case it'l probably be just over 1k. Its a lot of money but for a car like that at my age it's really not bad atall. Assuming you're a nutter :D And it includes breakdown cover which i assure you is invaluable ;)

Bath is nice, uni is really quite small but i liked it. Superb sports facilities. It's just such a long way from home (not quite so far as cornwall though!)
  • Options
    1500 miles?! Our cars do 15,000-20,000 a year.
This discussion has been closed.