Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where the hell is mini?

124»

Comments

• Options
    That reminds me, when the hell do we get a Red Dwarf movie?
  • Options
    When Lister leaves Coronation Street. Everytime I see him on screen I start looking out for The Cat, Rimmer or Kryten. I also await the word smeg.
  • Options
    edited May 2006
    Well last I'd heard, the actors were all for it, but nobody wanted to fund it. They're getting pretty old, though.
  • Options
    If I had the money. I'd fund it. Although I'd make the Kochanski series vanish. They just didn't work for me at all those ones.
  • Options
    Schrodinger's cat is not dead.

*wonders how many people will actually get that* ;)
  • Options
    I get it. It's good!
  • Options
    the 'not' should be 50% transparent.
    Although I'd make the Kochanski series vanish. They just didn't work for me at all those ones.
    Ok, but you have to admit that New Kochanski >>>>> Old Kochanski
  • Options
    Mash (tv series) was horrible, so bad, I cant even think of anything to say.
  • Options
    Krak, you're dead to me.
  • Options
    New Kochanski >>>>> Old Kochanski

LIES!!!!

Claire Grogan will always have a special place in my heart
  • Options
    I don't/ didn't like MASH either!
  • Options
    I never actually watched MASH that much, few episodes here and there so I don't have a clear opinion formed, but I don't think that it is so good as people make it out to be. I reserve my judgement till I see something very funny. Red Dwarf is absolutely the most awful tv shows and I would be glad to see the people who came up with it burn in chlorine, that would be most enjoyable, most enjoyable.
  • Options
    Red Dwarf is absolutely the most awful tv shows and I would be glad to see the people who came up with it burn in chlorine, that would be most enjoyable, most enjoyable.
    Yes indeed, I've seen it once or twice. Very low budget (at least I hope, from what I've seen of the sets), and I didn't find it that funny at all.
This discussion has been closed.