Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where the hell is mini?

Comments

• Options
    I live in Australia, and have only been to Wales, Bath & Cornwall once (each), but if I'd gone off to Cornwall & Wales, I'd have stayed longer than 4 days, even if I had the world's best car back at home.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Thats because you use them to go everywhere, c-unit. That car is designed to have fun in in summer (you might notice it has no roof, doors, or windows, and is therefore (especially in england) fairly impractical for real use). My day to day car does about 10k a year (my school commute is very short). Putting a low mileage limitation on my insurance policy brings down the cost tremendously. You'd be surprised (not) how unwilling insurance companies are to insure 18 year olds on fast, unsafe, and positiviely stupid cars :D
    ercatli i've been going to wales and cornwall for a week or two at a time most years since i was born. They are both very nice and interesting places but there's really only so much you can see. Likewise if i was planning a trip to australia (which i might) i'd probably head there for a month or so (for the record my holiday was a week long, not 4 days).
  • Options
    Bath is quite nice but I hated driving round there. Really took the fun out of it.
  • Options
    Yeah, i daresay if i went to bath i wouldnt be taking a car with me :(
  • Options
    The Uni is OK. My girlfriend did Psychology and Biology there and came away with a first. Their Uni ball was interesting too. It was compered by Katy Hill image

I can't really say anything more because I didn't go to Uni myself. However, the facilities seemed good but it's an expensive place to live because of the history. If in the town centre then check out Shake Away. Any type of milkshake you can imaging. I had Peanut Butter.
  • Options
    3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    Gratuitous Katy Hill picture alert!!!!
  • Options
    KrakKrak New
    edited May 2006
    hahaha.

blinking text for teh win!!!11
  • Options
    I swear, I will never understand british television...
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Neither do I, but I'd still hit it.
  • Options
    I don't understand why british comedy is not more prelevant--great stuff.
  • Options
    This theme has been pretty funny, and I'm guessing a fair bit of that has been British comedy!
  • Options
    theme? thread?
  • Options
    british? comedy?
  • Options
    It's all about Bazil Brush. Boom Boom!
  • Options
    Silly euros.
  • Options
    He-man for second term in 2007!
  • Options
    Older British Comedy is much better. M*A*S*H, Blackadder, Yes Minister and Porridge are some of my favourites.
    I just don't find newer things like Little Britain and The Office very interesting.
  • Options
    Blackadder isn't THAT old, and I find Spaced very hilarious, and almost anything by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright.
  • Options
    Spaced is pure brilliance. I love that show. Wasn't M*A*S*H american? I've only seen the film so I can't say for sure. I've been watching Red Dwarf, Young Ones and Bottom of late. Awesome stuff.
  • Options
    heh.. yes M*A*S*H was an American tv series based on the film. I've only just started watching it.
This discussion has been closed.